Senior Business Analyst
Canadian Tire Financial Services
Who we are...
For more than 94 years, Canadian Tire Corporation (CTC) has been providing customers with everything they need for life in Canada.
We were named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc for the second consecutive year. Join our highly engaged and committed team in our award winning corporate culture.
We are the financial services division of one of Canada’s most trusted and recognized retailers in the country. It is our mandate to continue to create innovative financial solutions that our customers love. Our growing suite of products and services are a testament to the dynamic contributions of our employees and our continued focus on innovation. Our success is driven by a strong vision, loyal customers, and our ability to build teams that are reflective of the diverse customers and communities where we work and live.
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Performance bonus
- Profit sharing and stock purchase programs
- Flexible benefits
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for career advancement
The mandate of the Marketing Operations team is to offer ongoing operational support for new Marketing credit card initiatives through timely and cost effective implementations, both at CTFS and throughout our external partners. Additionally, Marketing Operations is accountable to identify and reduce operational costs and create revenue opportunities wherever possible.
What you'll do...
As a Senior Business Analyst you will support the various Marketing initiatives across all CTFS card portfolios. You will be responsible for project support management, issue resolution, option set capability research, analysis, reporting, and testing and development with an emphasis in supporting all CT loyalty programs and development. Marketing Operations is located in Oakville. This position currently works from home one day per week.
- Support base maintenance and development for all Loyalty programs across all card types
- Support bonus program maintenance and development for all Loyalty programs across all card types
- Researching new TSYS options that will yield new revenue opportunities or reduce operational complexities or costs
- Recommending and implementing process improvements, quality improvements, operational efficiencies and growth opportunities
- Monitoring and development of enhancements to new and existing fulfillment processes
- Working with internal stakeholders and various internal business units to develop relationships and achieve business objectives
- Providing support in meeting project commitments
- Writing development requests TSYS / Epsilon development
- Working on ad hoc projects as assigned by manager
- Testing non-tiered internal projects and new processes
What you've done...
- Achieved a university degree and/or four (4) years related work experience
- Extensive working knowledge and understanding of the various current CTFS operational processes
- Broad knowledge and understanding of TSYS option set capabilities
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Possess an inquiring mind, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to gather, interpret data/information and analyze trends
- Proven ability to handle potentially stressful and/or demanding situations in an ever changing environment
- Able to work with minimal supervision in cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Advanced PC skills (i.e. Word, Excel, Project)
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions:
- Reference Checks
- Criminal Background Checks
- Credit Check
Quote Job Reference: 9057353131
Sr. Risk Technology Analyst
IS Sr. Analyst, UI Designer & Developer- Full Time
IS Sr. Analyst, UI Designer & Developer- Contract
Senior Business Analyst- Payment Hub (AVP level)