Junior Designer (Creative Development)
North York, ON
Title of Position: Creative Development Account Associate
Business Address: 258 Wilson Avenue, 2nd Floor, Toronto
Number of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Full-time, 2 years
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30 am-5:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am-3:00 pm
Benefits: 2 weeks’ vacation, annual company bonus paid in December, medical and dental benefits after successful completion of probation (3 months).
Location of Work: 258 Wilson Avenue, 2nd Floor
We are a multi-faceted award-winning marketing and communications agency dedicated to delivering the outstanding launch, marketing and promotion for products in all areas.
- Direct support for account managers
- Assisting in the development of content calendars for various international clients.
- Expert in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and other emerging social media platforms are required
- Responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of online content that attracts attention, generates interest, and is easily shared with social networks
- Demonstrate understanding of web strategies, tools, channels and trends
- Create and edit graphics for clients
- Other duties as required
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 + years in a similar position
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in photography/videography and proficient in Final Cut Pro or Premiere ProDetail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent time management, organizational, analytical and logistical support skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and the motivation to grow with evolving job criteria and challenges
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and other emerging social media platforms are strongly desirable
- Creative thinker
- Fluent in the English language (written and verbal)
Our Work Environment
Our collaborative office allows employees to let their creative ideas flow and freely interact with each other. The pace of work varies day to day from fast to moderate depending on the projects. We are a small-but-mighty agency where aspiring professionals get to experience many dynamic creative tasks including creating assets for social media for international clients, photography, videography, stop motion, digital ads, presentation development, etc. We offer great mentorship that supports new grads in learning and honing their skills as a creative development practitioner.
Microsoft SharePoint Developer
Junior Web Developer