Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nurse - Sleep Services
Canadian Sleep Solutions Inc.
We are looking for a strongly motivated RRT or RN interested in sleep diagnostics and sleep therapy. This position is currently fee for service and commission based. Also, bonus pay based on sales performance. You will have a very flexible work schedule and will need to be ability to work without supervision. Some work can be done from the employee’s home as well.
If you have a passion for patient care and you are outgoing, friendly, confident, professional and communicate well, this could be the perfect fit for you. Training will be provided. The employee may need to use their own vehicle to visit clients at their home (fuel cost will be provided). We are looking for hard working individuals with the drive to help grow our business. Opportunities for career advancements may also be available in the near future.
- Willing to travel to our office or to the client’s home to provide our services.
- Showing clients how to put on and use a level 3 take home sleep recording.
- Downloading data from the sleep recorder and sending it to our specialist.
- Showing clients how to put on, use and clean their sleep apnea device.
- Managing client’s sleep therapy and troubleshooting client’s equipment issues.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently without supervisor.
- Willing to help promote and grow our business and client base.
- Willing to visit doctors and clinics to promote our company and services.
- Currently fully licensed to work in Alberta as an RRT or RN.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent assessment and organizational skills.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 20lbs.
- Demonstrates effective time-management skills.
- Passion for patient care.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
- Front-end customer service required.
- Stocking shelves, packaging products and processing customer orders.
- Organizing and cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment.
- Retail or sales experience would be an asset.
- Drivers License
- 1 year experience.
- CPAP therapy experience would be an asset.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: