Johnson Service Group
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for a candidate for a contract assignment. This is fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with an aerospace industry leader.
Applying chemical sealant to seems on various products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Aircraft Sealer include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform sealing in the aircrafts' wing tank currently on the production line
- Work from various drawings and works orders and respect the schedule
- Fulfilling company standard times and individual productivity goals.
- Fulfilling output requirements while reducing scrap levels
- Proficiency with hand and power tools including but not limited to hammers, crimpers, jigs, grinders, saws, torches as well as drill presses and other pneumatic systems.
- Respect the safety rules at all times
- Ability to perform tasks efficiently while maintaining quality
- Ability to handle tasks requiring detailed (or precise) actions and manipulations
- Proficiency with metric and standard unit measurement systems
Education and/or Experience for the Aircraft Sealer:
- High School Diploma.
- Work with chemicals including but not limited to: sealant, thinners, etc.
- Must pass respirator physical.
- Must be able to use a respirator properly.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds safely
- Experience in aerospace manufacturing
- Ability to read drawings or blueprints is required
- Demonstrate manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and good working method to detect an assembly error
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to work in a constant evolving and changing environment
- Team player and good communicator
- Flexibility relating to work shift (day, evening, night, weekend)
- Written and spoken English is mandatory
For further information, please contact Carmen Senters at 469-404-9867 or 972-515-8276 ext. 0526.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
sealer, aircraft - aircraft assembly
Wing Tank Sealer