IT Help Desk Technician
Next Dimension Inc.
Next Dimension is looking for motivated, innovative, and career-oriented people to join our award-winning Technical Team. We offer a wide range of benefits, opportunities for advancement, fully paid professional education, travel opportunities and regular team activities. Our office is an open concept, high-tech, and fast-paced environment with plenty of amenities. These elements all contribute to an amazing work environment that’s fun, exciting and deeply rewarding.
Successful applicants must possess expert problem solving skills with the ability to work independently and with teams to meet aggressive project timelines. It is also essential for our consultants to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical personnel, executives, managers, and subject matter experts. We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values and our commitment to Integrity, innovation, client needs, and ongoing professional development.
Required Experience and Qualifications
The Next Dimension Help Desk Technician maintain user up-time and improving their computing experiences through effective remote monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and delivering exceptional customer service.
Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
- Identify user problems and work within a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them within established response and resolution times.
- Collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues
- Utilize our remote monitoring and management and automation solutions along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver remote user support services and update service request information, answer technical support calls, assign ticket severity, prioritize work accordingly.
Required Technical qualifications include (i.e. these qualifications are required to be considered):
- Experience with Microsoft Operating systems and Office Suite
- Excellent knowledge of software and technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
- Experience in troubleshooting software and hardware including servers and networks
- Familiarity with enterprise server and storage infrastructure
- Supporting infrastructure over LAN/WAN/MAN networks
- Demonstrated excellent client communication skills
Preferred Technical qualifications include (i.e. one or more of these requirements would be preferred):
- Certifications: Microsoft MCSE or other relevant vendor certifications
Education and Certification
Related Technical Diploma/Degree is encouraged
Quote Job Reference: 5199682158