Shift Supervisor - Thickwood Blvd
Fort McMurray, AB
Founded in 1964, Tim Hortons’ focus is, and always will be, top quality, always fresh products, value, great service and community leadership. Today, Tim Hortons has grown to become the largest quick service restaurant chain in Canada, specializing in always fresh coffee, baked goods, and home style lunches. When you work with us, you’ll feel right at home. It’s a fun, team oriented environment where guests are your neighbours and where co-workers are your friends.
We are looking for a dedicated, results-oriented Shift Supervisor to help grow our restaurants in the Alberta market.
In this role, you will be responsible for the opening and closing procedures while supervising and leading crew members to ensure all standards are met. This will include monitoring and reinforcing food safety standards, providing exceptional customer service and, managing the stores float.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive wages
- Excellent training
- Discounts on company products
- Internal career growth opportunities
What makes you a great candidate?
- Full availability to support our 7 day a week quick service restaurant
- Minimum 1 year of previous management experience
- Previous quick service restaurant experience is an asset
- Ability to stand for long periods of time with frequent bending, kneeling and lifting (up to 40 lbs.)
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Exceptional integrity and reliability
If the challenge of assuming a leadership role with one of Canada’s iconic quick service restaurants, apply online today!