Manager, Leaning Systems and Compliance
Canadian Tire Financial Services
For more than 94 years, Canadian Tire Corporation (CTC) has been providing customers with everything they need for life in Canada. We are a family of businesses that includes Canadian Tire Retail stores, PartSource, Gas+, FGL Sports (Sport Chek, Hockey Experts, Sports Experts, National Sports, Intersport, Pro Hockey Life and Atmosphere), Mark's, Canadian Tire Financial Services, CT REIT and Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charities. With nearly 1,700 retail and gasoline outlets and tens of thousands of employees across the country, we are part of communities from coast-to-coast, and no one knows Canada or understands the needs of Canadians like we do.
Canadian Tire Corporation was named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc for the second consecutive year. Join our highly engaged and committed team in our award winning corporate culture.
We are the financial services division of one of Canada’s most trusted and recognized retailers in the country. It is our mandate to continue to create innovative financial solutions that our customers love. Our growing suite of products and services are a testament to the dynamic contributions of our employees and our continued focus on innovation. Our success is driven by a strong vision, loyal customers, and our ability to build teams that are reflective of the diverse customers and communities where we work and live.
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Performance bonus
- Profit sharing and stock purchase programs
- Flexible benefits
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for career advancement
Embracing and driving change is critical to our success. The complexity and rate at which our industry is transforming has increased exponentially in recent years and we are committed to being a leader. As such we are relentlessly focused on innovating at every level of our business, investing in new technologies and products, and doubling down on the best talent to drive us forward. It is an especially exciting time to join the Customer Service & Operations team at Canadian Tire Bank.
The Customer Service & Operations team builds loyalty to the Canadian Tire brand by delivering an excellent experience to our Customer no matter how we interact …creating Customers for Life.
The Learning Systems & Compliance team plays a key role in our talent strategy and is currently focused on taking our learning systems and knowledge management to the next level by integrating the latest learning techniques utilizing multimedia and behavioural sciences.
What you’ll do
- As the Manager of Learning Systems & Compliance (CS&O) you will lead a team of training resources in designing, developing and delivering the Contact Centre’s training strategy. In addition, you will be responsible for overseeing all of the compliance, audit and regulatory efforts for CS&O in order to reduce risk, exposure and work effort involved in resolving and mitigating compliance issues. Your key accountabilities include:
- Driving the modernization, sustainability and evolution of our learning and knowledge management ecosystem into a fully integrated multimedia solution.
- Continually auditing business practices and reporting on effectiveness of learning systems and knowledge management and making appropriate enhancements/revisions to increase effectiveness.
- Facilitating the planning process for all annual compliance, audit, risk and regulatory efforts including proactively auditing to identify areas of opportunity, and managing/monitoring/ reporting the resolutions of outstanding issues to ensure that all updates are made accordingly.
Who you are
We are looking for high performing individuals who are:
- Agile, innovative and able to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold and strategic moves in this rapidly evolving environment
- Creative thinkers who take initiative and are capable of building, launching and managing projects/programs that drive results for our customers
- Problem solvers with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives
- Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
If you’re curious, ready to take on new challenges and open to doing things differently to help us evolve rapidly, then Customer Service & Operations is definitely the place to be.
What you’ve done
- 5+ years related work experience
- In depth knowledge of adult learning principles, training methodologies and best practices
- Experience leading a team through compliance, risk or regulatory audits and remediating gaps.
- Experience in Process Design or Customer Journey Mapping / Customer Experience Design
- Adult Education diploma, certificate or degree; and/or Project (PMP) ; and/or LEAN professional designation; and/or an advanced degree are considered assets
- Experience building and leading a team
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions:
- Reference Checks
- Criminal Background Checks
- Credit Check
Quote Job Reference: C04KO9