Administrative Assistant/Receptionist/Executive Assitant
Comsale Computer Inc.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer/President
Deadline: Monday, May 15th, 2017
Compensation: starting from $13/hour (TBD after probation) + Benefits
Established in 2000 with the goal of proving affordable, and environmentally friendly refurbished computer equipment to local businesses, Comsale Computer Inc. has since expanded the size, and scope of its to all across North America while still retaining its core values of exceeding the expectations of its clients in an environmentally responsible way.
Comsale’s commitment to its core values is best exemplified by its status as a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, and as an adherent of the R2 Standards Programs; programs with stringent international standards which don’t only demonstrate Comsale’s consistency, and quality, but also stipulates in the cutting edge of environmentally friendly technological solutions.
The Administrative Assistant will have an energetic, organized, self-driven approach to this role which includes acting as the site’s primary point of contact for all visitors and supports the Chief Executive Officer/President with various administrative tasks.
- Provides administration support to the Chief Executive Officer/President
- Filing and record keeping as well as general administrative tasks
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments (Canada, USA and Hong Kong) via FedEx, UPS and Canada Post
- Monitor and track incoming /outgoing shipment status
- Prepare Customs Clearance documentation (FC/FDA)
- Manage the shipping component of Parts Department website
- Verify invoices and generate weekly report for the Chief Executive Officer/President
- Check general voice mailbox for the company
- Order and manage stationary supplies
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all staff and visitors at all times Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the phone; answering and directing incoming calls
- Perform other related general administrative and reception duties or special projects /duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing office environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to multitask effectively and meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Outgoing with a professional and friendly personality
- MUST be able to do OVERTIME as required
We thank all applicants for their interests, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: