Customer Service Representative
We are an industry leader in polyethylene pipe manufacturing. We are seeking a self-motivated individual to work in our office located in Edmonton, Alberta. If you are organized, a team player and we want to hear from you.
The CSR role answers phone calls and responds to customer requests for pricing, product information and any other pertinent information related to customer relations and service.
- Must perform work duties with great attention paid to the health & safety of everyone.
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests for pricing, product information and any other pertinent information related to customer relations and service.
- Project a professional corporate image through direct customer contact, phone interaction and all other company related matters.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Process all aspects of customer quotes, purchase orders, and follow up as required.
- Take and process customer quotes and orders.This includes: Verify requirements are defined and documented; Initiate production where necessary; Co-ordinate with shipping to expedite orders in a timely manner; Invoice the customer after the shipment leaves.
- Identify, research, and resolve all customer issues, includes follow-up as required.
- Recognize, document and alert sales and/or supervisor of market information from customer calls.
- Provide back up for other office departments (accounts payable, accounts receivable, reception, and inventory control.)
- Maintain file system.This includes pulling and re-filing Sales invoices and back up for other departments when necessary.
- Any other duties as required by the Sales Manager or Management.
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyze problems with a goal towards resolution
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Compensation - $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualifications.
All replies will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Senior Credit Representative
Regional Human Resources Advisor