Sales Representative - Sanitation Chemicals
If you are a self-motivated, outside sales professional with a proven track record in customer service and sales, this is a great opportunity for you. We are looking for full-time and part-time Sales Representatives who can help us introduce our products to Food Manufacturing Facilities, Farms, Food Sectors (restaurants, etc.), or any other business who uses cleaning or disinfecting chemicals.
Atomes is a manufacturer of CFIA and Health Canada approved chemical products used for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, equipment, and food, as well as tools and equipment used to achieve this goal. The company is founded in 2000 by a team of scientists who endeavour to address the food safety and sanitation related challenges in the food industry.
- Native English speaker or excellent English language skills
- Quick learner and hard worker;
- Energetic and easy going person with entrepreneurial spirit;
- Prospect and develop new business relationships/customer accounts in the GTA
- Make cold calls and follow-ups;
- Able to provide presentation to potential customers about food safety etc.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Full training will be provided. Business cost will be covered.
Required education and experience:
- University degree or Diploma/Certificate in Food Microbiology, Food Science, Food Safety, or related subjects
- Minimum 1 year outdoor sales and business development or sale experience is preferred but applicants with no experience are also encouraged to apply
- Salary, commission and benefits based on experience