Accounting Software Specialist
Windsor , ON
Intuit is a financial software company that provides businesses with financial and tax management solutions, as well as Canadian consumers and accounting professionals. People who have their own business and file their own taxes, as well as small businesses that need to keep books to make sure that they are compliant with up to date financial standards.
As a tier one Customer Support/Software Support Representative, you will be responsible for taking calls from accounting professionals and small business owners that will need assistance with software related issues such as data entry and daily balances in relation to their financial management software. You will also be assisting customers who are experiencing difficulty with the installation of the program and maintenance of the software package. This includes detailed documentation of the product, and issues that company owners may have as well as helping the customer with troubleshooting and providing solution steps to solve the problem.
All interactions with customers are done both by phone and email and will be conducted in English and/or French.
Core responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service by simply holding a conversation with customer. Asking probing questions that will allow you to assist with the customer’s needs. (simply thinking outside of the box)
- Providing software support to professional level customers by answering queries, solving problems, and troubleshooting issues using provided script and published materials that you are given
- Meeting internal and client targets in the areas of Contact Resolution, Customer Satisfaction, and Documentation Compliance
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ability to comprehend various accounting terms and processes
- Be self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Have experience dealing with daily cash intakes
- Any accounting and financial management software background would be an asset
- Moderate to Advanced Computer and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be available 9am to 9pm
- Fluency in both French and English is an asset
Don't get scammed, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Read more to safeguard yourself from job scammers on our blog. http://bit.ly/stopjobscammers
Quote Job Reference: 17000910