Destination Staff - Trip Leader
I Love Travel
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
You will be the Heart & Soul of our Destination team, Trip Leaders are the face and representation of I Love Travel with our passengers throughout the duration of their trip. On destination Trip Leaders will act as the main point of contact whenever our passengers have questions and/or concerns. Most importantly Trip Leaders make sure our passengers are having their #TripofaLifetime.
- Guide first time travelers from their point of origin to their destination
- Assist with the execution of all activities, excursions, and parties while on destination.
- Provide destination information and recommendations to passengers.
- Help to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all passengers on the trip.
- Ensure students are happy travelers while enjoying their #TripofaLifetime with their Mega Buddies!
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Completed or pursuing a college diploma or university degree in any of the following areas or equivalent:
- Child and Youth Studies
- Social Work
- Recreation & Outdoor Adventure
- Interested in working with youth in a leadership role.
- Comfortable working long hours and evening shifts to provide passengers with a constant point of contact during their trip.
- Experience in any of the following roles considered an asset: camp counsellor, tour guide, cruise ships, lifeguard or frosh leader etc.
- Fluency in french or spanish is an advantage.
- Valid Passport
Role: part time, contract per trip
Growth: after mastering this role, you become a field coordinator
We run trips from January through to July, and are looking for staff who are going to be able to commit to the majority of our trips all year. Each trip is between 3-10 days in length. Check out the dates we'll need you for below:
Semester Break February 3-5
Family Day February 17-20
March Break March 3-21
Summer June 20-July 20
General Manager, Europe
Grill Cook – Senior Cook