Brand Ambassador (BabyTime Trade Show)
Our client is a family owned Canadian manufacturer of organic and natural frozen foods for the whole family. We are currently looking for a Brand Ambassador to complete their team located in Mississauga. Perfect for students or anyone looking to get additional hours.
- Proactively intercept, engage, interact, and give product knowledge to the consumer
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product to consumers
- Other related tasks
If you are ready to take on new career goals, send us your CV immediately
Features of the company:
- Quick Hiring,
- Represent a well-established company
- Gain valuable working experience in customer service
- Dynamic atmosphere
Bedard Ressources offers you:
- Experience in the field of recruitment since 1996.
- We tailor to all industries.
- We have 10 convenient locations.
- Our services are free for job seekers.
- Your application will remain confidential at all time.
- Prior experience in customer service or branding is an asset
- Maintain an overall professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the position
- Physically fit to work on your feet for duration of shift
- Good interpersonal skills and communication (English)
- Reliable and punctual
Salary: 14.50$ per hour
Schedule: 3 day event, April 28th, 29th and 30th, 10am-6pm
Status: temporary, short term
Quote Job Reference: 5105