Sales & Business Development
The GTI group
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Business Development is experienced in B2B complex sales in the energy industry, possesses a strong sales background and strong interpersonal skills to reach sales objectives.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Generate, qualify & following up with new/existing customers, leads, and opportunities.
- Source new sales opportunities with outbound cold calls, emails and customer meetings.
- Maintain, develop and expand your database of prospects.
- Providing excellent customer service and develop strong customer relationship.
- Analyze the market’s potential, research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Plans, prepares and executes face to face sales calls with specific sales objectives
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies to achieve sales targets
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Provide management with reports on customers' needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential new opportunities
- Maintain sales activity records and follow up for management
- Actively participate in weekly sales meetings to improve team’s sales efficiency & success
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Develop strong working relationships, working closely with the rates department
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and working under pressure in a fun environment!
- Completed College degree or Bachelor’s degree, but not required.
- 3 to 5 years of B2B sales experience ideally in energy, manufacturing, complex sales;
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data from a wide variety of sources
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, CRM, and market research
- Knowledge of transportation industry background would be an asset;
- Valid driver’s license, must be able to travel occasionally throughout North-America;
- Able to work with all client levels including Executives, Directors, Managers and logistic specialists.
- Exceptional verbal, written, strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, self-starter who is well organized and enjoys a challenge;
- Experience with, and a strong commitment to customer service is essential and excels at providing excellent customer service;
- Can handle difficult situations with diplomacy and tact;
- Able to work closely with management to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Great attitude and strong team player
- Engaging, likable and confident;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Languages: French and English is mandatory
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Senior Account Manager â€“ IT & Cloud Solutions
Sr Sales Manager
Hanstone Canada -Sales Representatives
Bilingual B2B Inside Sales / Call Centre Representative