Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) - Sleep Clinic Services
Canadian Sleep Solutions Inc.
We are looking for a strongly motivated Licensed Practical Nurse interested in sleep diagnostics and sleep therapy. This position is currently 8 - 40 hours a week based on client demand. And bonus pay based on sales performance. Hourly wage to be negotiated. There will also be upcoming opportunities for full-time employment in the near future.
If you have a passion for patient care and you are outgoing, friendly, confident, professional and communicate well, this could be the perfect fit for you. Training will be provided. The employee may need to occasionally use their own vehicle to visit patients at their home (fuel cost will be provided).
Work with our Respiratory Therapist in preforming level III sleep study testing and sleep therapy. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Showing clients how to put on and use a take home sleep recording.
- Downloading data from the sleep recorder.
- Showing clients how to put on, use and clean their sleep apnea device.
- Communicating any issues a client may be having with their sleep therapy device to our staff respiratory therapist.
- Working with our respiratory therapist to provide effective sleep therapy to our clients.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently without supervisor.
- Willing to help promote and grow our business and clientele.
- Willing to visit doctors and clinics to promote our company and services.
- Willing to occasionally travel to client?s home to provide services as well.
- Must have successfully completed a recognized Licensed Practical Nursing education program and are currently fully licensed to work in Alberta.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent assessment and organizational skills.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 20lbs.
- Demonstrates effective time-management skills.
- Passion for patient care.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
- Front-end customer service required.
- Stocking shelves, packaging products and processing customer orders.
- Organizing and cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment.
- Retail or sales experience would be an asset.
- Drivers License
- 1 year experience.
- CPAP therapy experience would be an asset.