Systems Engineer, Managed Services
Next Dimension Inc.
Next Dimension is looking for motivated, innovative, and career-oriented people to join our award-winning Technical Team. We offer a wide range of benefits, opportunities for advancement, fully paid professional education, travel opportunities and regular team activities. Our office is an open concept, high-tech, and fast-paced environment with plenty of amenities. These elements all contribute to an amazing work environment that’s fun, exciting and deeply rewarding.
Successful applicants must possess expert problem solving skills with the ability to work independently and with teams to meet aggressive project timelines. It is also essential for our consultants to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical personnel, executives, managers, and subject matter experts. We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values and our commitment to Integrity, innovation, client needs, and ongoing professional development.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Next Dimension System Engineers must be comfortable working with mid-sized and large organizations on IT infrastructure projects. This position is responsible for the design, integrity, implementation and support of customer’s systems, along with coordinating complex projects. Our Engineers are expected to provide expert technical assistance and they are often responsible for client user training and feedback.
Required Technical qualifications include (i.e. these qualifications are required to be considered):
- 5+ years experience in designing, implementing, and supporting:
- virtualization platforms
- enterprise messaging environments
- 3+ years experience in Key Microsoft technologies, such as Remote Desktop Services and SQL Server in enterprise environments.
- Familiarity with enterprise server and storage infrastructure
- Experience in Layer 2 / Basic Layer 3 networking
- Demonstrated excellent client communication skills
- Certifications: Microsoft MCSE or equivalent
Preferred Technical qualifications include (i.e. one or more of these requirements would be preferred):
- Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs
- System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
- Experience in Implementing and supporting disaster recovery solutions
- Implementing and supporting infrastructure over LAN/WAN/MAN networks
- Certifications: Relevant vendor certifications
Education and Certification
Related Technical Diploma/Degree is encouraged
Quote Job Reference: 5199682158