Mechanic Apprentice/RV Technician
Imagine yourself being a part of international and local guests’ holiday by providing them with exceptional service by creating unforgettable memories. That imagination can become a reality for you if you take the next step and come and work for CanaDream. We invite our Guests to “Experience Canada at their own pace” and create memories to share with family and friends.
We work hard and have fun at the same time. We also offer competitive wages, bonus, benefits , longevity recognition and comprehensive training.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Mechanic Apprentice/RV Technician who is results oriented and is eager to deliver Wow to our Guests, Customers and Co-workers every chance he/she gets. We are looking for candidates who think “We are happy to” first and are passionately accountable and resourceful at accomplishing tasks in a confident , humble and trustworthy way.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Applying troubleshooting techniques and determining proper repair procedures on RVs
- Disassembling, inspecting and determining parts needed, and reassembling to factor specifications
- Performing operational tests on engines including road testing of vehicles
- Identifying warranty claims and coordinating repairs
- Assisting guests with on road inquiries
- Performing Pre Delivery Inspections on RVs
- Performing other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority
- Hands on experience in RV preventative maintenance, propane systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, air conditioning, refrigerators, heating systems, water systems & slides will be an asset
- Comprehensive product knowledge
- Automotive mechanical knowledge an asset
- Carpentry and electrical work experience will be an asset
- Knowledge of installation and product specifications
- Familiar with reading and interpreting diagrams
- Good computer skills and basic math skills
- Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and be a part of a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends and holidays
- Valid Drivers License with a clean abstract
If you would enjoy working in a company that values integrity, truth, and ongoing self-improvement, we would love to hear from you.