Imagine working one hour away from Stanley Park and English Bay in British Columbia. Envision yourself being a part of international and local guests’ holiday by interacting with them and providing them with exceptional service by creating unforgettable memories. That imagination can become a reality for you if you take the next step and come and work for CanaDream. We invite our Guests to “Experience Canada at their own pace” and create memories to share with family and friends.
Our new state of the art facility is an inviting setting with spacious work spaces and we work hard and have fun at the same time. We also offer competitive wages, bonus and comprehensive training.
Please visit our website for more information - www.canadream.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter, Youtube, Instragram and Flickr.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Receptionist who is eager to deliver Wow to our guests, customers and co-workers every chance he/she gets. We are looking for candidates who think “We are happy to” first and are passionately accountable and resourceful at accomplishing tasks in a confident , humble and trustworthy way.
You will be responsible for:
- Welcoming guests to CanaDream with professionalism, enthusiasm and passion
- Greeting guests picking up or dropping off their RVs
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional manner using CanaDream’s language
- Screening and directing telephone calls to the appropriate personnel
- Providing appropriate information to our guests, customers and visitors
- Receiving and sorting mail and incoming deliveries
- Preparing and dispatching mail and courier deliveries daily
- Assisting front counter with scheduling guest pick-ups and drop-offs
- Providing Reservations support
- Maintaining guest services area, including beverage area
- Managing multiple boardrooms (scheduling, booking equipment, catering)
- Other duties as assigned by Station Manager
Skill Set, Education and Experience
- Excellent, proven customer or guest service and communication skills
- Ability to speak a second language is highly desirable; preference given to candidates who can speak German, French or Dutch
- Ability to handle diverse guests and customers in a multi-cultural and fast paced environment
- Previous experience working in a hotel or tourism-related business is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and accurate data entry skills
- Strong knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Robust knowledge of guests and customer service principles and practices
- Flexibility; adaptable and able to multitask
- Spontaneous, mature, and friendly personality
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Valid driver’s license an asset
If you would enjoy working in a company that values integrity, truth, and ongoing self-improvement, we would love to hear from you.
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant
Optometric Assistant & Receptionist