Health Care Assistant
Lower Mainland, BC
Comfort Keepers™ A reassuring and trusted presence to our clients.
Our passion is to provide loving, experienced care and support to Seniors. From nutritional meal preparation and help grooming to light housekeeping and companionship, Comfort Keepers helps make our clients' lives brighter, safer, and more enjoyable.
Comfort Keepers™ is rapidly expanding and seeking to urgently hire HCAs with the following qualifications:
- Certified Care Assistant /BC Care Aide Registry #
- Criminal Record Check will be required
- CPR/First Aid certification
- Negative TB Test Results
- Must be reliable, mature, honest, and compassionate
- Valid driver’s licence and insured vehicle an asset but not a requirement.
- Personal care-Bathing, grooming & hygiene
- Mobility Assistance-Transferring & positioning
- Medication Reminder
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal preparations
- Incidental Transportation- Medical appointments, social engagements & shopping
- Companionship & Conversations
- English required.
- Knowledge of any other Language and asset
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
hairstylist and assistant
Assistant Facilities Director
Assistant Director (Must be E.C.E.)
Apply Now *** ECE/Assistant Director