Human Resources Manager
We are a leading software and strategic consulting firm with over two decades of energy industry expertise. We are an aggressively growing company with expectation for a significant increase in personnel in 2017. We are not offering a job; we are offering a career with challenging work and opportunity to move forward. Our environment is defined by the people that work in the organization. We aim for long-term tenure and we reward our loyal employees. We work in a flexible environment where personal initiative and professional growth are greatly encouraged.
We are currently looking for a candidate to join a rapidly growing global software company. Will be responsible for the overall operations of the HR department and its associated programs and functions in support of corporate goals and objectives. Duties will involve the planning, organizing, directing, and management of HR operations such as developing and implementing policies, programs and procedures; recruitment; training and development; and compensation and benefits administration. The HR Manager will work with the executives and other managers to position ZE as a top employer in BC.
HR Strategies & Planning
- Develop and implement HR forecasts, strategies and programs to meet the changes and needs and to improve the overall performance (e.g. restructuring initiatives, performance improvement, leadership development and team effectiveness)
- Supervise full cycle recruitment/termination process
- Oversee personnel management, including administration and maintenance of compensation, promotions, performance management, benefit programs, health and safety, and absence management as well as producing statistical/analytical reports concerning personnel-related data
- Provide direction to all levels of employees for HR related issues
- Oversee development, documentation, communication and implementation of HR policies, processes and procedures to ensure organizational efficiencies
- Ensure that all policies, procedures, practices, processes, and systems meet corporate standard and comply with regulatory and legislative requirements
- Work with the business and appropriate company resources to resolve any litigation or legal issues including WCB claims and return to work programs
Training & Development
- Provide periodic training for management and employees on policies, procedures, legislation, and other HR related issues
- Oversee BC Job grant and company subsidy for training and courses
- Create and deliver training, coaching, and career planning programs
- Oversee and develop organization development plans, integrating compensation and training for each development path for job positions
You Should Have
- 7+ years of Human Resources experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business.
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR)
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Knowledgeable about Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Legislation, Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, Health & Safety, Workers Compensation Act
- High level of analytical and organizational skills
- 3+ years of supervisory experience, managing a team of Human Resources Professionals
Clinical Assistant Project Coordinator-GSHI
Manager, Corporate Systems
Sr. Project Manager –CS (BC)
Permanent - Sr. IT Development Manager