Regional Sales Manager
MCGA Venture Ltd.
We are a golf oriented business in Atlantic Canada. We are starting a new business sector in golf tourism. We are looking for experienced staff to join us to explore and develop business in China.
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments.
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations.
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales.
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines.
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts.
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- May work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- Previous related work experience would be an asset.
- Possess good connections and resources in the golf/travel related industry would be an asset.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Possess strong sales, customer service, interpersonal as well as time management and problem solving skills.
Language requirement: Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Flexible with business travels to China.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: