Esthetician / Beauty Therapist
Whistler Day Spa
We are seeking Estheticians / Beauty Therapists. Includes Ski Pass benefits. We have a position available to start in Feb, as well as another position to start in April. We are a busy day spa and as such there is little off season for us, so we can offer guaranteed full time hours even in May and June.
BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Ski Pass with 1 year contract
- Flexible schedule to allow to enjoy the outdoor activites
- Extended Health and Dental Plans
- Guaranteed base wage
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED / JOB DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be qualified to perform facials, manicures and pedicures and be proficient in all waxing including brazilians, as well as swedish massage. They must possess a willingness to enroll in continuous education and training, understand the importance of sanitation procedures as well as working in a clean and tidy spa environment. We are looking for individuals who are experienced, professional, and are interested in working in a positive, upbeat and busy spa environment. Customer service and cultivating positive, repeat client experiences is of most importance
All candidates must hold a valid work visa for Canada and have certificates / Diploma from Esthetics School. Sorry we do not sponsor applicants, you must obtain / hold valid Canadian work permit.
Esthetician Responsibilities Include:
- Greet clients in a warm, professional and welcoming manner
- Experienced and skilled in advanced skin treatments
- Comfortable prescribing home care treatment to clients
- Educated in the importance of sanitation and disinfection Interested in enrolling in advanced skin care courses and training seminars
- Understand the importance of a clean, tidy and professional work space
- Light cleaning duties, including washing and folding of laundry
- Always arrive to work early, in uniform and ready to greet your clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,500.00 /year
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: