Associate Business Manager, Field Acquisition
Canadian Tire Services Limited
Oakville , ON
For more than 94 years, Canadian Tire Corporation (CTC) has been providing customers with everything they need for life in Canada. We are a family of businesses that includes Canadian Tire Retail stores, PartSource, Gas+, FGL Sports (Sport Chek, Hockey Experts, Sports Experts, National Sports, Intersport, Pro Hockey Life and Atmosphere), Mark's, Canadian Tire Financial Services, CT REIT and Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charities. With nearly 1,700 retail and gasoline outlets and tens of thousands of employees across the country, we are part of communities from coast-to-coast, and no one knows Canada or understands the needs of Canadians like we do.
Canadian Tire Corporation was named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc for the second consecutive year. CTFS has won multiple Service Quality Measurement group (SQM) awards throughout the years for customer services experience and call center environment to name a few. We’re one of the largest employers in the Niagara Regions and we have over 40 years of doing business in the area. Join our highly engaged and committed team in our award winning corporate culture.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Profit sharing and & stock purchase programs
- Flexible benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
Putting the customer at the centre of everything we do is essential to providing a high-quality and consistent customer experience across our network of more than 1,700 retail and gasoline outlets. The Customer Acquisition team’s mandate is to acquire “Customers for Life” in a manner that is both ethical and fiscally responsible. We work collaboratively with internal stakeholder groups and field marketing partners to develop and execute customer acquisition strategies that deliver both an exceptional customer experience and deliver a profitable business model.
The Associate Business Manager, Field Acquisition reports to the Business Manager, Customer Acquisition. This position plays a key role in delivering the day to day customer acquisition activities and supports future growth initiatives. The Associate Business Manager, Field Acquisition will support the delivery of key strategic programs such as the Canadian Tire Options MasterCard in-store event business, the Canadian Tire Petroleum acquisition events, and monitor and report on the customer experience to ensure Canadian Tire is continually evolving so we are better able to respond to the changing expectations of consumers.
The successful candidate will have a passion for supporting large scale programs, a passion for analyzing data and identifying growth opportunities, and a passion for working collaboratively with fellow colleagues to achieve great results. Skills are important, but possessing the drive to succeed will ultimately lead you to great accomplishments with the Customer Acquisition team.
- Lead the implementation and execution of in-store Options MasterCard and Canadian Tire Petroleum event programs to drive customer acquisition and deliver on business objectives
- Monitor and report on program results, key performance indicators and customer experience to provide recommendations for new business opportunities and continuous improvement
- Support and execute Field Acquisition programs for CTFS initiatives that deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to conduct analysis on the Field Acquisition program results, to recommend new opportunities and future program tests
- Support the development and delivery of ongoing training with the Field Marketing Agencies and Representatives to ensure our products and services are represented to our potential customers with integrity
- Identify innovative approaches and recommendations to new growth initiatives
- 3 to 5 years of experience in product management, marketing, or communications (CPG experienced is preferred)
- Demonstrated analytical capability through proficiency with data management and analysis to provide insight and recommended action
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously with little direction and motivated by results
- A strong agent of change, with the ability to be versatile and adaptive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication with the ability to build and foster relationships cross-functionally, with 3rd parties and key stakeholder groups
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities to deliver on positive outcomes
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including: Excel, Powerpoint and Word
HR Systems Analyst
Associate, Commercial Banking
Associate Product Owner
Sr. Systems Analyst, HR Systems