G License Driver
Grab this opportunity to evolve in a team where you can really make a difference!
One of our client’s, a leading tire distributor located in Ottawa, is looking to hire a driver with a G License.
The main tasks:
- Performing local deliveries of tires to clients.
- Loading and unloading tires at clients.
- Move goods with pallet jack.
- Any other tasks related to the position.
Necessary training : Must have prior experience in similar role.
Features of the company:
- Established company.
- Career opportunities.
- Access by public transit.
Bedard Ressources offers you:
- Experience in the field of recruitment since 1996.
- We tailor to all industries.
- We have 10 convenient locations.
- Our services are free for job seekers.
- Your application will remain confidential at all time.
Notice: Do not send your resume if you are already a registered member of Bedard Resources Inc. Please contact the consultant in charge of the position to let him/her know of your interest for this position. Our services are free for all applicants.
- Experience in a similar position, required.
- Must have a G License and clean driver abstract-mandatory.
- Ability to provide some physical effort, able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Punctual, reliable and team player.
- Good work ethic.
- Flexible to sometimes work on weekends and for extended hours.
- Must have safety shoes.
- Ready to start right away.
Salary: 15$ per hour
Schedule: Day shift, starts at 7:30 AM
Status: Full time, Temporary
Quote Job Reference: 652
School Bus Driver
AZ Driver, Landscape Maintenance Lead Hand & Technician
Professional School Bus Driver
Part-Time School Bus Driver- Sutton