Journeyman or 3rd/4th year Electrical Apprentice
Van Rijn Electric Ltd.
Company Overview: Van Rijn Electric has been providing quality, prompt service to their customers since 1986. We handle repairs and installations in all fields including commercial, agricultural, industrial, irrigation and residential.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Journeyman or 4th or 3rd year apprentices.
- Commercial experience is a must.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Quality oriented person that leads by example.
- Flexible approach to work tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or cooperatively within a team.
- Strong work ethic.
Competitive wage with extended Health Benefits. Compensation will be based on experience.