Our Vancouver office is currently searching for a recruitment consultant to join its industrial team! We are seeking a proactive and autonomous individual with extensive experience in recruitment and who is comfortable with business development.
You have several years of experience in recruitment? You wish to work for a company were you can develop your full potential? You like to work under pressure and handle multiple files simultaneously? Bedard Resources has the ideal position for you!
We are a recruitment and staffing firm specializing in the recruitment of personnel and human resources. Founded in 1996, we offer permanent and temporary jobs in various sectors such as administrative support, industrial, engineering, transportation, sales, IT and many more. As a recruitment firm, we take care to find the best possible candidates for employers, and we place job seekers in jobs commensurate with their skills and qualifications. Known for its creative, innovative solutions and thoroughly professional, yet people-focused operations, Bedard Resources has made it its mission to contribute to the success and growth of companies and job seekers by offering the best solutions in human capital. Bedard Resources is a member of the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services (ACSESS).
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct business development activities including the identification and development of new customers;
- Foster long lasting relationships with your clients and candidates;
- Recruit and place candidates in the industrial field (laborers, warehouse clerk, production helpers, etc.);
- Follow up with candidates and clients;
- Other related tasks.
If you are ready to take on new career goals, send us your CV immediately!
We offer you:
- 20 years of experience in the field of recruitment;
- Benefits provided after 6 months;
- Cellphone provided;
- A rewarding, challenging and extraordinary work environment;
- Your application will remain confidential at all time.
- Proactive and autonomous;
- Good judgment;
- Good sales skills;
- Positive attitude and open-minded;
- Motivated and dynamic;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Excellent ability to work under pressure;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in recruitment;
- Access to a vehicle to be able to visit existing and potential clients.
Salary: To be discussed
Quote Job Reference: 3113
Reuse Centre Assistant - Recreation Technician I
Principal, Management Consulting