Senior Project Manager - Construction Management
TRS Staffing Solutions
Calgary , AB
Our client is currently seeking a candidate to join their team.
This role working with the Project Superintendent will be responsible for and not limited to managing safety, quality, risks, maximizing project earnings, human resources and staff training, client expectations, accurate financial reporting and assuring efficient, timely, fulfillment of all corporate and project obligations, complete communications among all project team members and organizations to construct the project on time, within budget and to the quality specified.
- Project Start Up.
- Project Execution and Document Control.
- Project Close Out.
- Support and grow ongoing sub-trade and client relationships.
- Assist in obtaining work by way of completing a portfolio of successful projects.
- Participate in project interviews.
- Participate in Leadership.
- Ensure internal and external requirements are achieved.
- Manage financial collection and closeout.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to efficiently assist and administer multiple tasks.
- Analytical thinker to interpret information in order to understand issues.
- Ability to make decisions on a variety of levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk.
- Can define tasks and milestones to achieve objectives while ensuring optimal use of resources.
- Can prevent, manage and resolve conflicts.
- Questions conventional approaches, explores alternatives and provides innovative solutions.
- Can identify, assess and manage risks while striving to meet objectives.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Post-Secondary Certificate/Degree in Engineering or the equivalent of a designated Professional Engineer or a Technical School graduate in a Construction related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years? experience working in a Project Manager role for a Construction Management organization, managing construction of Commercial, Industrial or Institutional buildings.
- Can lead, mentor and motivate medium to large project teams.
- Must be able to competently manage the construction process from project startup to project closeout for all sizes and levels of complexity projects.
- Actively participate in career development opportunities
- Undertake and receive required safety training in accordance with policies.
Quote Job Reference: 952794
Project Coordinator / Construction
Director of Project Management â€“ Commercial Construction (Kamloops)
Director - Operations - Major Projects - Buildings