Beech 1900D Captain
We operate a fleet of Beech 1900D aircrafts throughout Atlantic Canada to carry out its operations as an Air Canada Express scheduled service as well as cargo, charter, and medevac operations. We are very excited to be seeking interested pilots for Captain positions flying our Beech 1900D aircraft. These new full time positions are available at the Gander Base.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must hold Valid Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) With Current group 1 Instrument rating;
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Minimum 2500 Hours total flight time (lower hours may be considered based on experience)
- Minimum 1000 Hours Multi Engine Time
- Minimum 500 Hours on 1900D or similar type
- Able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid passport
- No Accidents / Incidents / Violations in last 3 years
- Team oriented with exceptional customer service skills
- Self-reliance, the ability to work under pressure and a solid work ethic, with a strong professional commitment to safety;
- Willing to relocate
Closing Date: May 31, 2017
EVAS Air offers a competitive salary, Employee Air Canada Travel Passes, Company contributed RRSP plan, and complete medical/dental benefits package.