Distribution Centre Coordinator
Clopay Building Products
We are North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity in our Mississauga Distribution Centre.
In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Make customer service and customer satisfaction a high priority.
- Communicate with customers in person and by telephone in entering orders under automation system controls.
- Assist in pricing of quotes and orders.
- Responsible for balancing daily invoice edit.
- Audit open order reports weekly.
- Be familiar with and assist in credit policies and help to monitor customer current credit status.
- Assist in ordering product for the Distribution Centre and maintain automation system inventory control procedures.
- Assist customers in picking up product from the Distribution Centre and ensure proper paperwork requirements are attained.
- Assist in the supervision of warehouse operations personnel.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred or combination of experience and education.
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience along with the skills to be a self starter.
- Forklift experience/certification is preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a routine basis.
- Good computer skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
Our employees are rewarded with competetive compensation, comprehensive benefits, including tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
General Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Assistant & Inventory Coordinator