CNC Machine Operator/Setup
Bramden Precision Ltd.
Bramden Precision is a growing and dynamic manufacturer of aerospace components located in Newmarket. Due to our expansion we are looking to immediately add a full time experienced CNC Setup/Operator to our shop team.
- You will be part of an exciting industry in a state of the art aerospace manufacturing facility
- You will have the opportunity to work with high end Matsuura CNC machines.
- You should be committed, dependable and comfortable working with small parts
- Ability to maintain a clean and orderly work space is key, as are following detailed instructions appropriately and being flexible by providing support around the shop.
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Set up and adjust production machinery/tools
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
This position is for full time days. Our shifts run from 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Applicants must have prior experience setting up CNC machinery. Experience in aerospace machining is an asset.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: