Sr. Marketing Media Manager-Canada
San Francisco, CA USA
We are looking for a data-driven marketing expert to manage our Canadian video investments (television & digital). This individual will report to the Director of Media and the role is responsible for the support of video media planning, buying, trafficking, analysis and optimization. This role will also help lead the exploration of channels such as Print, OOH and Radio/Podcasts for Canadian market.
Please note that we are looking for someone to join the team in our San Francisco, CA office. We are open to providing relocation to someone with experience that is interesting in joining a growing team.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Support Offline Director in all aspects of media planning, management & execution of video campaigns
- Work closely with our media buying Agency to plan and deploy highly impactful and effective video campaigns
- Manage and execute growing number of custom and specific added-value opportunities across the organization
- Partner with internal analytics team to interpret performance data and apply to media strategies, channel performance and act quickly to optimize all media buys
- Prepare, maintain and evolve weekly media performance reporting and provide insightful commentary
- Assist Director in Managing spend accruals, budget management, and spend documentation
- Lead the administration processes for effective department operations such as: PO setup, account payable tracking/auditing, legal statement of work compliance and accrual processes working with internal parties to ensure proper and timely payment of invoices and reporting
- Drive innovation in the TV channel and assist with “test & learn” initiatives such as addressable, and programmatic.
- Candidate must have 3+ years’ experience in TV/Video planning/buying (conventional, specialty cable, direct-response) or comparable media planning experience of Canadian market.
- Strong analytical skills & mindset working with all aspects of video performance metrics
- Advanced expertise in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
- Ability to interpret internal and external performance data in a ROI driven business and culture
- BA/BS in Marketing, History, Business, Economics or Statistics
- Experience working in a fast paced, integrated environment with unparalleled level of multi-tasking
- Be self-motivated and able to execute on new ideas, start to finish
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Passion for video content space - current on industry news and evolving trends
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: