Keller Canada Services
Keller Canada Services, Ltd., a Keller Company, is seeking a proactive, hands-on Controller to join our Keller Canada team in Acheson, AB.
Division/Department: Corporate – Keller Canada Services Ltd.
The Controller’s primary responsibilities is to oversee the day to day operations of the Accounting Department and Finance departments.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Financial Statements
- Month-end General Ledger Close
- General ledger maintenance & reconciliations
- Supervising A/P, A/R & payroll staff - including multiple locations
- Coordinating and working with the outside auditors
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Minimum of 8 years experience with 3 years as a Controller/Asst. Controller
- Strong G/L skills
- Strong accounting systems and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff
- Proven management experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Takes ownership of assigned areas of responsibility.
- Sees projects through to the finish and is responsive and timely in follow-up with subordinates and coworkers.
- Ability to handle and manage confidential information.
- Proficient Excel skills preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure and adjust to changing priorities.
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Performs self-review of work.
- Ability to maintain a consistently high level of productivity & accuracy.
- Ability to assess and recommend efficiencies to current processes.
- Strong documentation and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Initiative to learn & take on new responsibilities
Aerospace Control Officer
Adjunct Faculty â€“ Engineering Technology