We are a manufacturer of custom store fixtures for the retail industry. We are a one stop shop offering the ability to provide wood, metal and acrylic fixtures from one umbrella organization.
We have been recognized as a premier supplier to the retail industry, winning many awards for our quality and creativity. We have prided ourselves on delivering a high quality product on time.
We are a customer focused, quality driven, environmentally responsible company, who prides itself on delivering high quality fixtures through a dedicated team of experienced staff and customized solutions to get the job done right.
We are currently seeking a team orientated Cabinet Maker to join our team.
Salary: Based on experience
- Follow detailed assembly instructions and processes
- Read complex blueprints, written specifications, and production drawings and modify when necessary
- Assemble, fit and install prefabricated parts to form subassemblies or finished products
- Position, align and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
- Inspect finished products for proper functioning and quality
- Competent use of hand and power tools, commercial drills, channel locks, vise grips, wrench sets and similar tools
- Perform duties in an organized and productive manner in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Follow verbal and written instructions related to duties
- Follow all proper maintenance, sanitation and health and safety protocols at all times
- High attention to detail
- Verify dimensions or check the quality or fit of pieces to ensure adherence to specifications
- Match materials for color, grain, or texture, giving attention to knots or other features of the wood
- Apply production and processing knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Inspect and verify accuracy of assembled articles for conformance to specified standards
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Integrates all quality, safety and security policies and guidelines into all day to day activities on the job
- All other work as assigned by duly authorized Supervisor or Team Leader
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years experience in cabinet making or other wooden fixtures
- Experience in cabinet making from start to finish
- Experience with assembly of cabinetry
- Must have reliable transportation
Cabinet Maker/Installer (Job 980)