Coordinator, Information Technology (IT)
Titanium Transportation Group Inc.
Titanium Transportation Group Inc. is a leading asset-based transportation and logistics company servicing Canada and the United States, with approximately 400 power units, over 1,300 trailers and over 500 employees and independent owner operators. Titanium provides truckload, dedicated, and cross-border trucking services, freight logistics, and warehousing and distribution to over 1,000 customers. Titanium is a recognized consolidator of asset-based transportation companies in Ontario, having completed eight asset-based trucking acquisitions since 2011. Titanium has also been ranked by PROFIT magazine as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies for eight consecutive years.
"Strength Beyond Borders"
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Coordinator, Information Technology (IT) is a hands-on, non-supervisory position responsible for providing general support throughout the corporation, as assigned. This position would be responsible for coordinating special projects as well as assisting with the general administration of the information technology department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in specialization of Computer Science or Information Systems Management or other degree(s) is preferred
- Minimum 2 or more years of experience working in Information Technology in positions with increasing skill requirement
- Minimum 2 or more years of experience providing administrative support in various capacities
- Proficiency with Windows Server Administration, MS Office, MS Outlook, network printer drivers, PC configurations and upgrades, network switches, routers, LAN and WAN
- Strong understanding with the function and operation of CISCO switch systems, with training or certification in the area(s) of CCDA and/ or CCNA would be considered an asset for this role
- Interest in achieving MCNA or MCSE certifications would be considered an asset for this role
- Proficiency with desktop and laptop troubleshooting networks, emails, MS Office, connectivity, PC maintenance and Software licensing
- Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Experienced with workflow driven by service tickets
- Passion for technology and personal interest in advancing technological skill-set
- Proficient with operation and troubleshooting of mobile devices (Tablets, Android, Apple)
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and work as a member of a team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain professionalism, confidentiality and integrity
- Assist in the coordination, supervision and completion of special projects, as assigned
- Manage essential relationships with internal and external clients comfortable working with non-technical peers as well as industry professionals
- Maintain consistent scheduling and organization of department requirements and adhere to scheduling requirements
- Provide laptop and desktop setup and orientation to new users
- Offer ongoing support to all staff as requested
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, resources and credentials
- Monitor and ensure security of all technology and manage security on all internal servers
- Maintain email, internet services, accounting, learning platforms, project management software and building systems interface troubleshoot all systems as required
- Provide audio/ visual support as required
- Make recommendations for purchase of technology resources as needed present business cases to the Senior Manager for purchase requests
- Provide support on all Microsoft Office suite of software
- Implementation, administration and support of backup technologies for hardware and software
- Adhere to all Titanium Transportation Group Inc. service standards and policies, including Health & Safety
- Perform all additional and relative duties as assigned
Titanium Transportation Group Inc. is a proud supporter of current and serving members of the Canadian Forces. Here are some examples of positions that may be suited to work in this role:
- Communications Officer
- Electronics Engineering Officer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Respect for the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace is fundamental. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Quote Job Reference: 42035
Team Lead- Ecommerce and Corporate Applications
Junior Product Specialist