Member Service Representative, Roadside Assistance
How many times have people said to you, ?You?re such a good listener?? Or, ?I knew I could count on you?? You?re the person your friends and family turn to when there?s a crisis because they know that you?ll calmly guide them through the storm.
When our members are in difficult and stressful roadside situations, they want to know that they?re in good hands ? they want to speak to someone who knows exactly how to get them the help they need, when they need it.
It?s exactly these qualities that we?re looking for in a Member Services Representative for our 24/7 Roadside Assistance team.
This is a part time position working 24 hours per week; varying days and hours. Candidates must have full flexibility to work any hours between 6:00am and 9:00pm, Monday through Sunday. You will work assigned shifts, and your schedule will change from one week to the next pending call volumes and business needs. Training will commence April 18th and will require a commitment to work full time hours during the 4 week training period.
What Moves You
- Helping others comes as naturally to you as breathing
- You?re the ultimate ?people whisperer? ? you can diffuse even the most stressful situations with your warmth and friendliness
- You can multi-task like nobody?s business without missing a beat or a single detail
- You enjoy being part of a team and working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A job where you?re on the phone all day? It?s your teenage dream come true! (Ditto for getting to wear jeans)
What You'll Do
- Be one of the first points of contact for our members when they call for roadside assistance
- Respond to a high volume of inbound calls for Roadside Assistance
- Record member information thoroughly and correctly
- Be able to accurately identify call locations and assign calls accordingly
- Use your strong geographical skills to accurately and efficiently process road service requests
- Know exactly what kind of support is required for priority calls
- Stay on top of our AMA products and services, as well as Roadside Assistance services and systems
- Monitor incoming emails, along with online/smart phone service requests and ensure responses meet our guidelines
What You've Done
- You have a high school diploma
- You have at least 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment
- Your ability to communicate clearly and with a smile in your voice is equally matched by your excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism
- You know your way around a computer and you?re comfortable learning new applications and systems
- You are available to work a variety of shifts as we are open 24/7 and are able to sit for extended periods of time