Customer Service Representatives
Accenture Utilities BPO Services
Join us for a customer care career that keeps you motivated and moving forward!
June 5th Start Date at our Niagara Customer Care Centre. Paid training! Full-time hours!
What would your day-to-day look like?
- You will provide excellent customer service in an inbound customer contact environment
- Fulfill customer expectations in a way that also complies with policies, practices and procedures
- Listen attentively to customer concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements
- The shift is a flexible schedule, meaning that your shift will change from month to month and you must be available to work up to 44 hours per week
Are you the missing piece?
Successful applicants will possess excellent communication skills, superior customer service experience, good computer skills and completion of high school diploma or equivalent along with possessing the skills below!
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to adapt to quickly to changing situations
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- A great smile!
What can you expect?
- Market competitive pay with excellent incentive plans
- Unlimited opportunities for advancement within various and dynamic areas of the business
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
- Paid training
- Spacious work stations with team lead support
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar
- Robust referral bonus program! You could earn up to $6,000 per referral!
Customer Service Executive - Portuguese
Senior Sales Representative - Construction
SAP B1 Business Development Representative - Newfoundland Region, Canada
Service Account Representative