Sr. Software QA Analyst
1716 Cook St. Vancouver, BC, V6Y 3J6
Term: Regular Permanent FT
Language requirements: English fluency
Salary: 80k – 110k
We are growing! We’re a digital studio making our mark in our own way. We have some exciting projects we’re working on and some on the cusp of being launched. We let curiosity continuously refine our vision for the future. As digital crafters, we aim to realize this vision through creating new and exciting products.
We’re on the lookout for a Sr. Software QA Analyst. You will work closely with our developers to create and implement testing frameworks and procedures to ensure our product is bug free. You will have a keen eye coupled with your experience, to pinpoint any bugs that may pop up. Your experience will span from creating and implementing manual and automated tests. The right candidate will have the opportunity to build out this capability for us.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Collaborate and lead team to outline and document required test frameworks and cases.
- Collaborate and lead teams to build and customize automated Functional, API, Acceptance, Unit, Security and Load tests.
- Monitor and guide issues and software bugs life cycle.
- Communicate test results and progress to stakeholders and team members.
WHAT YOU BRING TO US:
- 10+ years’ experience in creating and implementing test plans for software and applications
- Minimum BSc in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in performance testing and creating automated tests
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in security testing and systems administration and DevOps
- Have a passion for finding bugs and pointing them out to developers.
- Have been involved in shipping of at least 2 enterprise-level web applications.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Have strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum process.
- Have experience with other mobile development platforms (iOS, Android, Windows etc)
- Have worked with backend technologies including LAMP, MySQL/MariaDB, NodeJs as well as MongoDB and AWS
- React Native testing experience.
- Experience Testing REST APIs using Codeception/CodeceptJS.
- Exposure to testing React and React Native.
- Building Acceptance/Functional tests for upcoming features.
- Experience with analyzing and optimizing page performance and load times.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Competitive base salary and year-end bonus (based on experience)
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Comprehensive benefits package including employer paid BC MSP, extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Weekly office socials
- A fully stocked kitchen
- A games area and massage chair when things get tense
Programmer - Quality Assurance Analyst I
Quality Assurance and Testing Lead - 233222
Sr. Software QA Analyst