Counterbalance Forklift Operator (Electric) - Evening shift
Established in 1962, our client is a fully integrated transportation company providing multi-modal services, including intermodal, over- the- road and dedicated services. Our client, located in Brampton, is looking for a Counterbalance forklift operator. In your role, your tasks consist of loading/unloading, order preparation, inventory control with the RF scanner, and other related warehouse task. Your role requires you to work in a refrigerated environment (-4 degrees).
Advantages of this job:
- Quick Hiring
- Work for a well-established company who is the leader in the transport industry
- Work in a dynamic, state of the art facility
- Great team atmosphere
Bedard Ressources offers you:
- Experience in the field of recruitment since 1996.
- We tailor to all industries.
- We have 10 convenient locations.
- Our services are free for job seekers.
- Your application will remain confidential at all time.
Notice: Do not send your resume if you are already a registered member of Bedard Resources Inc. Please contact the consultant in charge of the position to let him/her know of your interest for this position. Our services are free for all applicants.
- Must be physically able to work on your feet and lift up to 50lbs
- Must have knowledge of FIFO (First-In, First-Out)
- Must Have a valid forklift counterbalance license-mandatory
- Must have WHMIS and dangerous goods certification
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment (-4 degrees)
- Experience working in a refrigerated environment an asset
- Must have a minimum of 2 years as a counterbalance forklift operator and a valid related license
- Must be open to extended shifts
- Must have RF scanner experience-mandatory
- Must have warehouse/transport experience
- Good communication skills (English)
- Must be flexible to work extended shifts
- Reliability, punctuality and team player
- Must be open to doing material handler work when needed.
- Necessary training: must have a prior experience in similar role.
Salary: 18$ per hour, depending on experience
Schedule: Evening shift, 3:30pm start time, Monday to Friday
Status: Temporary, Full-time
Quote Job Reference: 5108