Don Mills, ON
New recruitment partner of this company. 3 positions to fill.
Our client is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world. They provide high quality delicious foods. They are conscientious of the health of people and our planet. Come join them in this role and reap the benefits of working with this renowned company.
As the “command center” for Trade and Accounts Receivables, your responsibilities include the following:
- Streamlining the Accounts Receivable process through the validation and preparation of trade deductions for processing.
- Assisting the Customer Business Team in the overall management of deductions
- Preparing performance validation packages (debit note, offer, volume, rate)
- Working with customer to secure back-up to validate debit or to seek re-payment on invalid deductions
- Assisting in the preparation of Invalid deduction information packages and post audits for customer presentation
- Clearing case rate deductions
- Escalating non-compliance of A/R process to senior management for appropriate follow up
- Assisting the Customer Business Team in trade management, including up-to date trade spending position
- Assisting in maintaining sales systems/trade fund data
- Ensuring trade spending complies with our policy and procedure
- Compiling backup from sales team members
- Validating data and organizing data into a usable format
- Submitting data for final processing
- Facilitating timely trade deduction resolution both internally and externally
If you are ready to take on new career goals, send us your CV immediately
Features of the company
- World-renown company
- Good working environment
- We are looking for motivated candidates.
Bedard Ressources offers you:
- 20 years of experience in the field of recruitment.
- We tailor to all industries.
- We have 10 convenient locations.
- Our services are free for job seekers.
- Your application will remain confidential at all time.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong analytical skills - will be working closely with the Sales team
- Basic analytical skills
- Requires good organization skills
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration strongly preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience with A/R, deduction management experience
- Computer literate with expert knowledge of Microsoft Applications (particularly Excel - occasionally sorting and working with large amounts of data / pivots etc))
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Navigating SAP based systems - will be using the TPM Module
- Working in Excel - Pivots, and V-lookups
Hourly rate : 30$ -34$
Schedule: Day time 40 hours
Quote Job Reference: 5043
Customer Service Representative
Administrative Assistant - Acheson, AB