Sherwood Park, AB
We are a growing bookkeeping and tax services business looking for an energetic individual with bookkeeping and general administrative experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of functions including: accounts payable/receivable, reconciliations, payroll processing, GST remittances and other general office duties.
- Strong bookkeeping and payroll knowledge
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online software
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, internet and general computer skills
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Record receivables and payables
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare GST filings
- Payroll processing
- Maintain general ledger and financial records
- Provide support in all other bookkeeping and accounting related activities
General Administration Responsibilities:
- Receive and redirect external calls, as appropriate.
- Maintain professional organization and appearance of reception area at all times.
- General filing and other office related duties as required
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Experience in a bookkeeping and/or administrative position within an office environment
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to detect and correct errors quickly
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload
- Flexible learning new skills and is not afraid of change
- Responsible, proactive, self-motivated, uses initiative and can work autonomously
Position is flexible part-time (~20hrs) with opportunity to grow into full-time.
Wage and benefits commensurate on working experience, skills and qualifications.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Upcoming Temporary Opportunities for Full-Cycle Bookkeepers