Retail Sales Associate
24 Mantra Organic Canada
Refined Management inc is 24 Mantra Organic, the world know Brand in Organic Food industry.
Duties and Tasks
As an Organic Retail Sales Associates you will be required to perform duties within the following key areas:
- Provide the outstanding experience and deliver exceptional customer service
- Educate customers about the world of Organic, 24 Mantra Journey and model of operation (Farm to forks), products and benefits of Living Organic Life.
- Contribute to a positive and fun team
- Actively work to increase customer traffic and reach sales goals through sampling and community initiatives
- Maintain store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns .
- Organize and restock the fridges, coolers, display cases etc as required in Store.
- Regularly monitor the responsible Accounts, Check the store stock and let the supervisor know about the requirements.
- Accept and process online and phoned-in orders.
- Perform proper execution of each transaction.
- Perform research and advise the management, the new product which has high growth potential.
- Arrange and Manage the stalls at different Food Shows / Community Shows and Special Shows as required.
- Two years’ experience in a retail customer service role.
- Two years’ experience in the food service industry.
- Familiarity with retail software and point-of-sale systems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience handling Invoices and collecting payments on time.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Passion for Sales service, and a great team-oriented attitude.
- Travel once a month any where from Winnipeg to Vancouver depending on the requirements.
Refined Management is a family that works and grows together, bettering ourselves day-in and day-out, key areas of customer service .
We want you to grow your career with REFINED. You will be given more responsibilities and progress through the ranks as you show us how awesome you are. We develop from within, and want to hire people who are committed and excited to support our brand and concepts. If this excites you and you are eager to learn you have come to the right place!
Depending on the Experience.
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent
- Retail Sales: 2 years
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: Sales001
Stylist, J.Crew Retail, Market Mall
Visual Merchandising Lead (Great way to start an AMAZING Career!)
Tea Guide - Market Mall (Calgary, AB)
Team Leader - Market Mall