Customer Support Representative
Sym-Tech Dealer Services
Richmond Hill, ON
Reporting to the Manager, Dealer Support, this position provides support to Dealer clients and the National Sales Team.
- Provide best in class customer service to external clients/ support and assistance to internal departments
- Assist in corresponding with members of the sales team via phone or email
- Daily administration and coordination of customer service activities
- Liaise with the sales team to coordinate in-field support
- Collaborate with Marketing department and coordinate with Distribution Centre to ship regular sales supply orders
- Assemble marketing/sales collateral and POS materials
- Maintain a strong knowledge of Sym-Tech products
- Meet or exceed monthly call centre performance objectives including call quality and performance objectives
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction (including keeping the CRM records up-to-date)
- Work closely with Accounting department to ensure accurate processing of cancellations, refunds, and adjustments
- Additional duties, tasks and/or projects as required by Management
- Ideally 1 – 2 years in a customer service/administration type role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in customer escalation, conflict resolution and negotiation
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Strong team building skills, to work well within a close team environment – self-sufficient, resourceful and work well with minimal supervision
- Proficient in the MS Office suite
- CRM experience an asset
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Insurance/Automotive Industry experience a distinct advantage
- Fluent French language skills (written and spoken) is an asset
Thank you in advance for your interest.
If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise in your cover letter when applying for the position and all efforts to provide the appropriate accommodation will be put into place.
For over 45 years, Sym-Tech has been a partner to the retail automotive industry with the mandate to help improve dealership F&I performance while providing a positive buying experience for the customer. Sym-Tech is a performance driven company that supports dealers via industry-leading training programs, in-dealership development, reliable protection products, and a proprietary software platform DAVE®. Today Sym-Tech remains a privately-held and operated Canadian company serving over 450 new car dealers.
Sym-Tech is a proud member of the AmTrust Financial Family, one of the leading warranty providers in North America. Leveraging F&I product design, actuarial experience and financial strength, Sym-Tech and AMT Warranty provide OEMs and Dealers with the most comprehensive F&I solutions. AMT Warranty Corporation, is a wholly owned subsidiary of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. AmTrust is a multinational Insurance and Warranty Company, publicly traded on the NASDAQ Exchange (AFSI). With an A.M. Best “A” rating AmTrust has operations in more than 200 countries and assets in excess of $21 Billion.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Customer Service Executive - Portuguese
OFFICE ADMIN/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT