Client Support Specialist
We are growing and looking for a Client Support Specialist to join our small talented team.
As part of our client services team you will:
- Provide best-in-class support to our clients and users via email, phone or live chat or remote video conference
- Help manage client relationships
- Resolve client inquiries in a timely manner
- Train clients on our products via video conferences or remote demonstrations
- Diagnose client challenges and work with our technical team to resolve them quickly and efficiently
- Write exceptional documentation, tutorials and knowledge base answers to support our products
- Document, replicate and report bugs to our development team for resolution
- Analyze support data and think creatively about how to improve client on-boarding processes and experiences
- Support the development team by completing product QA testing and surfacing client feedback
- Become an expert user of our WebAPIs
You are easy to work with, enthusiastic and have exceptional writing and technical skills. Technology does not scare you. You use the best tools for the tasks at hand. You have exceptional triage skills and can prioritize your daily schedule for maximum impact. You are passionate about helping clients succeed and make it your priority to anticipate their needs.
We are infectiously obsessed with image search. We value ingenuity, hard work and problem solving over pedigree.
- A resume and application letter that is free of spelling errors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A genuine passion for client support
- Experience providing support to a variety of clients
- Ability to pick up and learn how to use the tools required to deliver top notch client support
- Strong interest in learning about image recognition and search technologies
- Experience with HelpScout, Write and Wordpress
- A good grasp of web technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS, APIs) and an eagerness to learn what you don't know
What you can expect working at TinEye
- You will be solving interesting and difficult client challenges. Every day. OK, maybe not every day.
- You will work with a large and diverse number of clients from startups to enterprise
- You will work within a small team along side the scrappy co-founders
- Your voice will be heard and you will be able to provide input in everything we undertake. We believe great ideas can come from our entire team.
- And did we mention a fully stocked kitchen, daily breakfast, downtown location, free parking, ping pong table, a garden and awesome downtown offices? And a maker space – should you, like us be interested in tinkering with hardware.
TECHNICAL WRITER (ANNUAL PRODUCT QUALITY REVIEW)
Document Clerk/Commis aux documents