What Will You Be Doing?
As a video editor, you will be responsible for producing, recording, and assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that's suitable for various marketing campaigns. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects. This is a key role in the creative process and your skills will determine the quality and delivery of the final product.
- Set up, prepare, operate and adjust audio, recording, editing and reproducing equipment to record, edit and reproduce sound input or feed of pre-recorded material from tapes, records, compact discs, digital audio devices, and input from live microphones for films, videos, radio and web programs and recordings.
- Develop creative approaches and storyboards for short segment videos for digital delivery based on found stock digital footage.
- Prepare and operate videotape recording and playback equipment to record videos, web programs, segments and live events, and to edit video tape after production.
- Operate electronic equipment to generate program titles, credits, sub-titles, graphic backgrounds or animation for digital video productions.
- Operate audio consoles or computers, microphones and sound processing equipment to mix, combine and edit music and sound.
Who are you?
- Undergraduate degree in Film & Television Studies
- Minimum 5-7 years experience with editing a variety of video projects
- At least 1 year experience with Facebook advertising platform
- Advanced skills in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop & After Effects.
- Advanced knowledge of video technical specifications (resolutions, aspect ratios, bitrate, render configurations, etc).
- Ability to work under pressure for short turnaround deadlines while maintaining a high quality standard
- Must provide a portfolio/side reel of relevant work experiences and projects
- Experience with online video distribution, management, and analytics
- Experience analyzing and reviewing video performance data to increase conversion rates, ROI and other KPIs
Nice to haves:
Experience with Virtual reality videos, 360 videos
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: