Mindfulness and Meditation Instructor
We connect practices of mindfulness, positive psychology and coaching with sustainable behavioral change for personal and organization gains. Built on the evidence-based protocol through mindful training and active living strategies, we strive to provide participants with tools and techniques that will enhance the clarity of thinking, attentional effectiveness and deep-rooted balance in demanding circumstances.
We are looking for experienced wellness instructors and coaches to join our fast growing wellness company. Ideal candidates are organized, responsible, and confident with exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and proven 3+ years experience with delivery of mindfulness practices, mindfulness meditation, and meditation in a corporate and/or educational settings.
- Ability to:
- Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with reluctant participants.
- Work independently.
- Deliver a skeleton syllabus and provide personal modifications.
- Commute to different locations in the GTA.
Formal training in mindfulness and/or meditation.
- Knowledge of MBSR and MBCT
- Car with a valid driver’s license
- Adult Education Certificate
- Behavioural Change Certificate
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Counselling, Social Work or a related field.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: