We provide a cloud-based customer intelligence platform that allows companies to build engaged, secure communities of customers they can use continuously, across the enterprise, for ongoing, real-time feedback and insight. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes.
Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology, including Banana Republic and Discovery Networks. Vision Critical has been named as one of the top five SaaS companies and one of the top ten software companies in Canada by Branham300, in addition to being amongst Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, BC’s Top Employers and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People. Join our team!
Our growth has created an immediate need for an Office Coordinator in our Vancouver office. We are looking for someone who is energetic, driven and thrives on ambitious goals. We need a natural self-starter who can also work in a collaborative, team environment. You are a smart, energetic, outgoing and organized individual with a creative flare and strong multitasking skills. As an Office Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for clients over the phone and in person in the office.
As the Office Coordinator you will provide outstanding internal and external service and support, promoting a positive and professional image for the office. Your main responsibilities will involve general office administration and providing assistance in running the day-to-day operations of the office.
You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. We are a people company; People Matter here and it all starts at the front desk of VC!
You are passionate about helping others and provide the BEST world class customer experience ever! Our goal is to create memorable customer experiences for all guests and visitors who walk through our doors at Vision Critical. if this is you, please read on!
What will you do day to day at VC?
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard
- Greet all guests and new hires and notify relevant parties of arrival
- Manage existing, new, replacement and visitor access cards for the building
- Manage and maintain office supplies and stationery
- Organize meetings for the office – including booking venue, ordering food and set up of seating area where needed
- Responsible for travel administration and reporting including booking travel and accommodation for employees and guests as requested
- Provide administration support and calendar management for rooms and executives.
- Process requisitions for office and equipment supplies
- Review and approve office invoices; ensuring costs are allocated to the correct department and code
- Manage supplier relationships and monitor office expenditure - highlighting any concerns or issues to the Office Manager.
- Ensure that the office is adhering to Health & Safety regulations
- Handle complaints with ease and provide accurate information when needed
- Assist Managers in preparing for the arrival of new employees prior to their first day
- Creates “Welcome” sign as needed for new hires and visiting employees
- Manage mail, couriers and deliveries
- Provide ad hoc support to senior office staff on various projects (i.e., assist with editing, proofing, formatting, etc…)
- Assist with other assigned duties as they come up
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional administrative role; SaaS company experience would be great!
- An amazing personality that is approachable and always willing to help is essential for success in this role
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office Suite including advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated strength in time management and organizational skills with attention to detail & accuracy
- Awesome ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment - it's never a dull moment!
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication
- You are a true professional where diplomacy is second nature to you
- You love all things people and building strong trusting relationships come easily to you!
- Take ownership and be accountable for all personal projects as assigned
- Take initiative to identify and execute upcoming tasks and projects - Own it and run with it!
- Well-versed in managing guests book and issuing security passes
- Highly skilled in greeting guests in a courteous and professional way
Sec to Medical Prof (Gr6)
Medical Lead, Family Practice CDH
Centre Office Coordinator