GSM Tennis Club
About Us – GSM Tennis Club Opened in the fall of 2015 and serving the Waterloo area, GSM Tennis Club is a year round tennis facility with 3 permanent tennis courts operational in Phase One. We are a community-oriented tennis center emanating from over 60 years of combined experience and our team at GSM is dedicated to developing the best tennis based facility in Ontario.
Do you want to make a career out of your passion for tennis? We are looking for a high energy individual who is committed to the long term growth of the game of tennis!
Starting date: Immediate and Hiring for a 3 / 4 to full-time positions. Some evenings and weekends will be required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- teaching and assisting in managing all aspects of the club operations such as:
- planning daily, weekly and annual periodization of all groups of children and adults training at the facility
- marketing and developing new and engaging activities for the members and the non-members of the club;
- maintaining program records of participation and performance of the players involved in the programs and staff supervision
- special events organization and management: tournaments, leagues, ladders, etc
- physical fitness and conditioning planning and training for all groups of players and adults involve in the club
- coaches-parents meetings
- high performance coaching experience would be an assett: planning training sessions based on annual tournament activity
- Police Check.
- Driver’s license.
- Coaching certification by OTA or Tennis Canada preferred
- Compensation to be based on experience level and qualifications.