We are an IT Consulting & Software Engineering company based out of Vancouver. We work to assist clients with achieving top line growth and bottom line savings by connecting them to the best IT talent available on the market and supporting and advising on their strategic talent and software development initiatives.
We are looking for an IT Recruiter to support us in full-cycle recruiting activities.
- Experience in building relationships with clients / in consulting / in hiring.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Critical thinking, flexibility and adaptability skills, ability to withstand stress.
- Strong computer skills, including in-depth internet knowledge and proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Fluency in English.
- Degree in Human Resources or related area of study is a preference.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process to support business hiring needs.
- Stay on trend and continuously develop hiring techniques from internet searches and social media to talent referral programs, cold-calling and networking.
- Prepare internal and external job postings.
- Complete offers to successful candidates and negotiate terms of employment.
- Build and support talent database by developing strong relationships with the potential candidates on the Canadian and US markets.
- Provide recruiting reports on a weekly and monthly basis and be responsible for achieving yearly objectives and performance metrics.
- An excellent opportunity to grow professionally and make a name for yourself in the innovative IT Company;
- Full time position with great career and professional growth opportunities;
- Great earning potential (fixed base + bonus);
- Long-term employment with paid vacation;
- Great medical benefits.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Desktop Support Specialist
Cisco Network Engineer