Inventory and Demand Planning Manager
WAITT Brands, LLC
St. Laurent, QC
SI Products Canada Inc.
[Les Produits SI Canada Inc.]
Montreal (Québec) H4T 1N1
Responsible for all inventory management functions including working with Senior Management to build seasonal sales forecasts, working with Design and Sales Management with regard to Purchase Order placement and execution of timely deliveries, working closely with traffic to ensure smooth transition of product from factory to warehouse, developing cost analysis and pricing recommendations to ensure margin goals are met, managing inventory levels on both core and fashion Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)’s to achieve turnover and average inventory goals and communication with sales organization regarding product assortment changes and delivery updates.
Reponsible for building seasonal sales forecasts at the SKU level
- Oversees the forecasting, planning and inventory purchasing processes.
- Works in close collaboration with sales, product development and finance departments to accurately forecast sales and manage inventory to ensure sales forecasts are covered within cash flow models.
- Provides detailed analysis of sales data and strategic recommendations for merchandising, buying and sales.
- Responsible for all inventory management and reporting.
Responsible for detailed sales analyis and strategic recommendations for seasonal merchandising strategies
- Works with design to balance carry forward styles and new seasonal styles based on current inventory on hand, forecasted sales and sales history.
- Provides analysis to sales management based on historical sales by class, style and color to achieve final assortment.
Responsible for communications with factories regarding Purchase Order placement and execution of timely deliveries
- Establishes key contacts with all overseas factories to ensure effective and timely communication regarding all production related issues
- Communicates with design and sales on any factory issues requiring their attention.
- Enters and maintains all Purchase Orders in ERP system
Responsible for working closely with Traffic Department and freight forwarders to ensure smooth transition of product from factory to warehouse.
Responsible for cost analysis and pricing recommendations to ensure margin goals are met
- Work with Design and Sales Management to develop costing worksheet at the SKU level that includes target wholesale and retail prices
- Use sales forecasts to create weighted margin analyis to review with Senior Management and make strategic pricing decisions
- Work with Finance department to ensure the proper costs and prices are loaded into the ERP
Assumes responsibility managing inventory levels on both core and fashion SKU’s to achieve turnover and average inventory goals
Education/Certification: Secondary education
- Minimum of five years of sales, marketing or procurement
- Expert knowledge of international manufacturing and sourcing for apparel industry.
- 3-5 years’ experience with industry sales, market analysis, sales forecasting and process management.
- 3-5 years’ experience with retail EDI requirements.
- Previous forecasting and procurement experience utilizing fully integrated ERP systems required.
- Ability to plan and prepare correspondence, proposals, contracts and price quotes.
- Understanding of golf and specialty retail required.
- Able to use PC, calculator, telephone, and related business equipment.
- Ability to operate computer applications including:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Solentris at Advanced Level
Annual Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Supervisor, Program Delivery Improvement & Governance
Material Planning Supervisor
Afternoon Warehouse Operations Supervisor