Junior Graphic Designer
Domestic Converters Inc.
A Montreal clothing company is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer. The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the creation and design of all web content, marketing & branding materials, email and social media content & document layout. The candidate will need to support strategic marketing & branding objectives under the direction of the Senior Designer. This position requires excellent organizational and work-flow process skills while maintaining a strict adherence to the schedule.
- Design all Web content, social media content and all online marketing ads.
- Design Marketing and branding materials such as: hangtags, packaging, posters, presentations & catalogues.
- Responsible for Email design: Researches, conceptualizes and develops responsive design layouts for email campaigns.
- Responsible for preparing all Web graphic elements and photos. Photoshop editing and formatting images/content.
- Market research on the competitors: researched graphic and Website trends to ensure we are following industry standards and best practices.
- Create designs that maintain the integrity of the brand via look and feel. Designs support brand identity and strategy, including logos, icons, documents & templates.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- College / University Diploma in graphic design or a related field
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Bilingual (written and spoken)
- Expert in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong computer skills (MAC platform)
- Working Knowledge of web technologies: CSS, Java, and HTML consider an asset
- Working Knowledge of social media platforms and mobile devices (including tablets)
- Superior organizational and priority management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, self motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to process suggestions, corrections and integrate constructive feedback professionally.
- Possess keen eye for detail; proofreading all layouts; great problem/solving skills; being resourceful
- Passion for design!
New Graduate Leadership Development Program - Digital
Concepteur de logiciel Junior â€“ Produit Ignite
JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Junior Web Designer